289 True-rms Industrial Logging Multimeter with TrendCapture
ดิจิตอลมัลติมิเตอร์แบบ True-rms พร้อมดาต้าล็อค
Find little problems before they become big ones
The Fluke 289 and 287 are the next generation in high performance industrial logging multimeters.
• Large 50,000 count,1/4 VGA dot matrix display with white backlight
• Logging function with expanded memory for unattended monitoring of signals over time. Using
on-board TrendCapture, users can graphically review logged readings without needing a PC.
Store up to 10,000 recorded events
• Save, name, and recall multiple logging sessions before PC download is necessary
• Zoom on trend, provides unprecedented ability to view and analyse TrendCapture data;
zoom in up to 14 times
• Two terminal 50 ohm range with 1 milliohm resolution, 10 mA source current. Useful for
measuring and comparing differences in motor winding resistance or contact resistance (289)
• Low-pass filter for accurate voltage and frequency measurements on adjustable speed
motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment (289)