น้ำยาล็อคเกลียว LOCTITE 248
Threadlocking Adhesive - medium strength. Non-drip. Easy-to-use stick. Suitable for all metal threaded assemblies.
LOCTITE® 248 is a general purpose threadlocker with medium bond strength. This product is available in a convenient stick format. This threadlocker secures and seals bolts, nuts and studs to prevent loosening due to vibration. The product works on all metals, including passive substrates such as stainless steel, aluminum and plated surfaces. It is proven to be tolerant of minor contamination due to industrial oils, e.g. motor oils, corrosion prevention oils and cutting fluids.
- Convenient stick format prevents dripping
- Prevents loosening on vibrating assemblies, e.g. pumps, gear boxes or presses
- Works on all metals, including passive substrates (e.g. stainless steel, aluminum, plated surfaces)
- Proven to tolerate minor contamination by industrial oils, e.g. motor oils, corrosion prevention oils and cutting fluids
- Permits disassembly with hand tools
Applications : Removable Medium Strength
Agency Approvals / Specifications : CFIA Listed
Color : Blue
Cure Type : Anaerobic Cure
Fixture Time : 5 min.
Full Cure Temperature : 25°C
Full Cure Temperature : 77°F
Full Cure Time : 24 hr.
Key Characteristics : Strength: Medium Strength, Disassembly: Removable, General Purpose, Portable
Number of Components : 1 Part
Physical Form : Semi-Solid Stick
Temperature Range : -54 to 149 °C
Temperature Range : -65 to 300 °F
Thread Size (Maximum) : 3/4"
Thread Size (Maximum) : M50
Torque Break on M10 Steel : 110 in./lb.
Torque Prevail on M10 Steel : 43 in./lb.
Size : 9g